Are you a U.S. Citizen?

If yes, then you can sponsor the following family members:

  • Your fiancé – K-1 Fiancé Visa
  • Your spouse
  • Your children – minor, adult or married
  • Your parents
  • Your siblings
  • Your step-children (must meet criteria)

Are you a Permanent Resident (green card holder)?

If yes, then you can sponsor the following family members:

  • Your spouse
  • Your minor children
  • Your adult unmarried children

We can also help your loved with a waiver of inadmissibility or waiver from prior deportation.

Each of above processes has multiple steps. The process generally starts with the U.S. citizen petitioning (applying) for their foreign national relative. Each situation is unique and the path we take is dependent largely on whether the individual is here in the United States or living abroad.

Let us take the stress out of the process and guide you through the various steps.

Call us for a consult at 770-551-2700


"We would highly recommend Layli Eskandari Deal's services to anyone that is in need of a dedicated immigration lawyer." -Avvo Review

"Ken is a lifesaver and ... was completely different and had no qualms about my case, and assured me that it would work out. I was not disappointed" - Avvo Review

"She went above and beyond her call of duty and standardly recognized level of interest in my case and her legal responsibilities as my attorney." - Avvo Review

"Ken was very helpful and diligent with the work. Got me an L1B, then a H1B visa renewed 2 or 3 times, and finally a green card. Great work!" - Avvo Review


We'd love to speak with you about your situation. Every case is different and needs personalized attention from experienced immigration laywers. Your new team is waiting to hear from you.

Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.